Sleep Apnea is a serious disease, and, if gone untreated, can take a serious toll on your body and health. Whether you’re using Provent® for traveling purposes or as your primary apnea treatment option, it is important that you continue and are persistent with your therapy to ensure maximum health benefits and restorative sleep!
Studies have shown that treating OSA can reduce associated health risks, like depression and heart disease.
Provent®’s revolutionary microvalve opens when the patient inhales but closes when the patient exhales, directing the air out through a tiny hole. This creates resistance and expiratory positive airway pressure, expanding the airways blocked by sleep apnea.
- Prepare: Clean nostril area and peel device from backing.
- Align: Stretching your upper lip downward, align mesh oval with your nostril. The adhesive tab should point toward your eye.
- Apply: Press down on adhesive.
- Check: Ensure nostrils are covered and the mesh ovals are uncovered.
- Breathe: Breathe through your mouth until you fall asleep.
For more information, see the Provent® Therapy Patient Brochure.
Provent Therapy has been proven to:
- Decrease apneas (breathing pauses)
- Reduce daytime sleepiness
- Improve quality of sleep
- Reduce snoring
OSA treatment has been shown to:
- Reduce high blood pressure
- Improve average blood sugar levels
- Regulate your appetite hormones and curb weight gain
And that’s not all! People who treat their apnea are also experiencing increased energy levels and increased motivation!
Have you stopped your therapy? Don’t delay your good health and feel-good energy any longer! Purchase Provent® today and get back on track!